Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripmax

Options
  • 14-09-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I need to get in contact with these guy's i found there website but all they give you is the street address telephone and fax number does anybody know the correct E-mail for them thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭loopingfred

Hi Goldwing,

They will not answer your request, only send you to your nearest Ripmax dealer.
    They only deal with shops.
    No Ripmax dealers in Ireland, as far as I know :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

If you want to contact Ripmax directly, just write to their postal address.

In Dublin: Both www.greenhobbymodel.com and the Model Centre both do Ripmax gear that I am aware of.

There is no exclusive Ripmax store in Ireland, and therefore no place that does all the Ripmax range and nobody else's stuff. Irish model shops would have a range of gear from many different makers, and cherrypick the nicer stuff from the different sources.

There will be another few smaller Ripmax stockists dotted around the country in the regional towns.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Following Ripmax link list dealers in Ireland
    http://www.ripmax.com/dealers.asp?CountryId=IE

Send a quick test email to mail@ripmax.com to see if its still in operational, no doubt it will bounce back if its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

ok thanks guys

Advertisement