Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image overhaul

Options
  • 14-09-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Can anyone recommend a personal stylist or similar in Cork who would do a complete image overhaul - hair/makeup/clothes - a la Trinny & Susannah....but not so harsh :) I've found a few online but would like a genuine recommendation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Um, friends might be better. Paying people to tell you that you look sh1t cannot be good for your self esteem.

Just go into a Hair Salon and say "Do something to my hair that will suit my face" Any Stylist worth their salt will be able to do something.

Then go find clothes that suit your figure,

If you have the money to pay someone to tell you what to buy, then you have the money to buy them yourself.

Just browse the internet looking at people with your Body type and face type and see what they wear.

Advertisement