Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricia in Stillorgan

Options
  • 14-09-2009 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm considering going to a psychic/fortune teller and am looking for a recommendation for someone good. I read a review over the summer (in Image magazine) where a very sceptical journalist spoke very highly of a Patricia in Stillorgan. Has anyone here had any experience of her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i was going to recommend eddie christian on chatham street dublin but a friend of mine had a bad experience with him friday. he was great with me doing nearly an hours reading but was 2 mins with my friend and asked her to leave as she had no questions and was blocking him. i suppose it depends on the state of mind you are in when you arrive

Advertisement