Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair hair hair!!!

• 14-09-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

well im a 17 yr old lad....look about 15-16 and im trying to look 18!.....ive recently grew my hair to make myself look older....and it worked i get into overage discos and everything;)....but yesterday i went for a haircut and she made a balls of me hair....all i wanted was a trim and she made me look like im 12 again!!:mad:....so does anybady know how i could get my hair to grow quicker than normal......and i dont want smart answers like "dont cut it".....plz ur advice is badly needed!!!!:D:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paud.....

Cmon people!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

you could try a skin hair and nail supplement its a protein supplement youll get it in health food shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Not much you can do, if you have enough left to get it styled somewhere, try that, or use gel or whatever to make it look "older".

Alternatively, do what all my friends did at 17 and grow the ol' facial hair :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 how she cuttin?

i have the same problem, hate ta tell ya not much u can do only try and dress old :(

Advertisement