Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legen of the overfiend/Legend of the demon womb

Options
  • 14-09-2009 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey does anyone know where i can get this download or buy from a shop etc etc please help me
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I'd say pop into Other Realms

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

as far as i know you can get it in HMV/Tower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Its easy enough to get. As for why anyone would want it, thats another story. They're awful films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cookies08

Its for my Brother in law who has it on vhs personally i have never seen them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

DO yourself a favour, don't watch them. You can get them off amazon or play-asia.com or play.com, I've even seen a copy in HMV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Do yourself a favour and don't bother with any copy you'll find here or in the UK. They're cut to ribbons by censors. Not even worth watching.

Import is the only way to go. Get 'Urotsujidoji The Perfect collection'.

The first one is actually quite good. The series gets progressively crappier the further it goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

One of my friends got it in HMV. He destroyed the disk after watching it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

eoin5 wrote: »
    One of my friends got it in HMV. He destroyed the disk after watching it :rolleyes:

He'd probably die if he saw the uncensored version so.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Hentai and legitimate Anime, learn the difference plz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean_Alpha

hmv and tower have them but Id try to download the oav subtitled because it puts it into context

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

cookies08 wrote: »
    Its for my Brother in law who has it on vhs personally i have never seen them
    suuuuure it is:rolleyes:
    still, I tried to wash my eyes in bleach after seeing it, pure sh1te, them japs are nuts

Advertisement