Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus question

• 14-09-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭

Hey im on erasmus at the moment but was wondering about registering etc back a UL, do I have to do this because I checked my UL mail there a min ago and they said that I have to register for my modules by the 11th of september or ill face a €30 charge but im not even doing these modules this semester.

Also I have to pick a major for the 2nd semester when I get back to UL but noticed the choice has to be made in a week or two.
    How would I go about doing this, is it done over the internet?

Thanks for the help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

1huge1 wrote: »
    Also I have to pick a major for the 2nd semester when I get back to UL but noticed the choice has to be made in a week or two.
    How would I go about doing this, is it done over the internet?

Registering for your major option is done online via the student records system of the UL website. If you don't already know which option you wish to do you may wish to contact the individual departments for info or get in contact with the course director.

You'll need to find out from someone which week you need to register your choice.

Advertisement