Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9'' cavity blocks

Options
  • 14-09-2009 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hello all,

Im trying to find a supplier of 9'' cavity blocks. So far I have gannons in kilbeggan & kilmurry pre-cast in mullingar. Im based in kinnegad so anybody that delivers here would be great.:confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Shay Murtagh Raharney, Condron Tullamore, Keegan Quarries Rathmoylan, Roadstone, Spollen, Kilsaran, CPI, any hardware in your locality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Shay Murtagh Raharney, Condron Tullamore, Keegan Quarries Rathmoylan, Roadstone, Spollen, Kilsaran, CPI, any hardware in your locality!

Thanks, The local hardware stores only supply small ammounts. Im looking for roughly 560 blocks. Gannons quoted 1.06 per block a few weeks ago ehich seems a bit high:confused:

Thanks again, ill try those suppliers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Do Lagan do blocks? If you're in Kinnegad, they're at your back door! That price is around middling. Keegan used to do them for 80c, but they're pure sh1te. Roadstone used to charge up to E1.50, but they're like granite. So its up to yourself. Any big name like those will deliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Do Lagan do blocks? If you're in Kinnegad, they're at your back door! That price is around middling. Keegan used to do them for 80c, but they're pure sh1te. Roadstone used to charge up to E1.50, but they're like granite. So its up to yourself. Any big name like those will deliver

Not sure about Lagan but some of those companies you mentioned look like they will do the trick. I have 10 places to ring tomorrow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

no, not there anyway, afaik thats a cement plant

Best place and price for blocks ive found is Kilsarin, although i prefer the roadstone block.. its rougher and doesnt need as good a skudding before plastering

• Advertisement
Advertisement