Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSAT problem.

Options
  • 14-09-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

Just installed a new version Star SUSAT on my L85 and went to look through it when to my surprise the sight post is coming from the 4 o clock position to the centre instead of the 6 o clock position. Any know if it's possible to turn the sight post to the proper position or am I stuck with a dud.

Its fine other than that, the image is clear and the aim point is spot on, its just off putting, the position it's in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Dud, return it, they'll be more careful what they send you next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I contacted the retailer today, they said sometimes the sight image turns during transit. It was packaged very well, the sight itself is in a foam lined hard plastic carry case which was wrapped in a big ball of bubble wrap several layers thick.

They suggested I try turn it myself and if it won't budge to return it to them, which I'm doing tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I contacted the retailer today, they said sometimes the sight image turns during transit. It was packaged very well, the sight itself is in a foam lined hard plastic carry case which was wrapped in a big ball of bubble wrap several layers thick.

They suggested I try turn it myself and if it won't budge to return it to them, which I'm doing tomorrow.

Don't damage it whatever you do, or they wont take it back.

Try not to try too hard ;)

Advertisement