If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on tellybox and stand

Options
  • 14-09-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Ash, John

Could you give me a price on the 42" 9664 with a suitable stand and the same with a 42" 8404?

Saying goodbye to rented accommodation and hello to shiny new tellybox and house at the end of the month. Would you also recommend some form of home theater or speaker combo? I will be using it for sd/hd tv from UPC and gaming/blu ray on PS3. I'd happily get the tv and stand for now and can always get speakers and that at a later stage.

I'm pretty set on the 9 series, just want to prove that I compared and contrasted and am making an informed decision...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 burtisgood

....bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey burtisgood,

I've sent you a nice little PM with some specs and prices.

Sorry about the delayed answer!!

Thanks, Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.