Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what time is gym open till

Options
  • 14-09-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

what time is it open till many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

its open until it closes
    Oh and it will close sometime tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

You can't get in past 9:30, it stays open until 10

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

Hey, guys cut the BS out of your posts.Logic has had a rough week or two since he started and he just wants a simple answer.

meathawk wrote: »
    Hey, guys cut the BS out of your posts.Logic has had a rough week or two since he started and he just wants a simple answer.

In fairness it takes as much effort to google it as it does to post here (twice).

And the amount of people posting on here recently about things that were either already asked or that are easily found was annoying me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Jev/N wrote: »
    And the amount of people posting on here recently about things that were either already asked or that are easily found was annoying me :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Jesus relax!!

:rolleyes: Jesus relax!!

I just try and give my 2 cents on whatever I can help out with but it gets tiring when you start seeing either the same questions cropping up over and over in separate threads or things that are easily found on google

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Jev/N wrote: »
    I just try and give my 2 cents on whatever I can help out with but it gets tiring when you start seeing either the same questions cropping up over and over in separate threads or things that are easily found on google

I thought it was a pretty funny post... I think people need to stop being so sensitive...

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

meathawk wrote: »
    +1

Advertisement