Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing service in limerick

Options
  • 14-09-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering does anyone know any decent printing service that isnt too expensive in Limerick. Like something that would copy the equivalent of fliers only this would be more than just fliers. It'd be like a mini black n White magazine. Or a newspaper booklet kind of thing.
    Any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Theres a place located near the round house bar. Heading from william street towards the roundhouse its on the left hand side just before the turn off for Smyths bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

i was looking for a place 2 weeks ago for pretty much the same thing. One piece of advice - ring around. There is huge price differences. I didnt try that one near the round house as previous poster mentioned but I found Justin Herberts the best and cheapest. They were extremely fast I emailed it and they had it ready pronto. They are in O Connell street near the monument (across from tutorial)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭adaminho

ThinKk Creative on Cecil street are very good. They also do a student rate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

adaminho wrote: »
    ThinKk Creative on Cecil street are very good. They also do a student rate.

+1

Excellent service, fast and friendly. They are on upper Cecil Street by the way.

Advertisement