Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest way to withdraw from stars?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

I dont have a neteller account, my options are cheque or direct bank transfer

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

I suspect by requesting a direct bank transfer, ou'll have to supply id, bank statements etc. Could take time. I used to get it transfered to my netteller, then from there to my bank account - took about 5 hours cause i had everything set up. I think the charges are a bit heavy now. the other day i withdrew using a cheque. Took 2 days for it to come out of the pending cashouts thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Think i`ll look into setting up a neteller account so, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

be aware that you'll have to provide the same type of ID, proof of address etc, and recieve a phone call to set up a netteller acc. Then set up a bank trnsfer with your bank. Then you'll be able to transfer to your bank acc. It can be a bit of a pain, but it's worth it in the end. IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

how long does it take for cheque to come through anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

super182 wrote: »
    how long does it take for cheque to come through anyone know?

Comes from Limerick 2/3 days max

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Laxie

ive got a few and had them out within 2 weeks, though you can get it within 2 days but you get charged for express delivery

If you're withdrawing 1k or more, it's sent free of charge and within 2 days via a courier.

Laxie wrote: »
    If you're withdrawing 1k or more, it's sent free of charge and within 2 days via a courier.
    cool thats great thanks!

Laxie wrote: »

I only cashed out like 900$ and it came this morning without a charge (2 days) - was expecting a 2 week wait

i withdrew 2000 2 days ago and it didnt come, i could've done with it too with christenings and what not oh well guess some come quicker than others

check was BOI too on a sidenote, and it deposited into my account instantly.

Shame stars dont do rakeback, they would crush the entire scene.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

I have withdrawn by cheque a few times. Cheques are normally issued on a Monday. They are sent out from Limerick and I normally get them in Wednesday Morning Post. You can only withdraw once a week.
    I found that under a certain limit came in ordinary post larger cheques sent by courier which was free of charge. Usually arrived by end of week.

Advertisement