If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Entertainment Centre - Recommendations Please!

Options
  • 14-09-2009 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

I'm totally new to this game but am interested in getting the following:

- multizone amp
    - speakers, 5.1 for surround sound in living room and 2 others for the second zone for music in the kitchen (Question - is it possible to plug in a 5.1 surround system and then have 4 speakers in the second zone(ie 9 speakers in total)? we've a new build which has been wired for sound and have 8 speaker cables dangling in the open plan living area. The length of the room is 11 metres). I'd like the speakers to be small and white (with great sound!) and ideally all the same (make/ model) in the 2 zones (both "zones" are in the same open plan living area). I'd also like to be able to use all of the speakers at the same time
    - possibly the Denon ASD-3W or other similar Ipod dock - any experience here/ suggestions would be much appreciated.

Budget: c. EUR2000.

Please can you recommend something that matches my requirements that you have in stock!

Thanks in advance. Great forum btw!

BennyB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 BennyB

PS I'm also looking for a blu-ray player or DVD player. Can I get this from you? I think I heard Nothern Irish ones don't work here?? Thanks a mill.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.