Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

prostgresql installation problem

• 14-09-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

hi guys trying to install a program on my laptop called poker tracker but this also requires you to install another progame called postgresql its a database of some sort now installing poker tracker is no problem but the prostgesql dosn't install properly. now before ye start saying why don't i get on to their support and what not, ihave been on to them but with little results they keep on telling me to run as admin and disable my uac which i have done and still no joy so today i decided to download the programme direct from prostgesql site. it still gives an error and dosn't install here is the error message.

the existing data directory(date/time setting: floating-point numbers) is not compatible with this server (date/time setting: 64-bit integers).

does anyone know what the problem is?
    iam running on a windows vista 32-bit system
    and have a service pack 1 installed

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

my god :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This is a bit off the wall. PostgreSQL isn't really a consumer-oriented product!

Stephen wrote: »
    This is a bit off the wall. PostgreSQL isn't really a consumer-oriented product!

no but it would seem to be a problem i have with vista as it ran fine on my old laptop which had xp as an operating system

problem solved:D

Advertisement