Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of pregnancy tests!

Options
  • 14-09-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭

I've been lurking here a while and reading through the posts.I noticed a lot of people referring to buying pregnancy tests online, so I did some googling and ordered some.

What's with the mad price difference?! Before this, I had paid a tenner for an early test in a large chemist chain. The ones I bought online were 5 for €15, including p&p and they worked in the exact same way. Seriously, how do the chemists justify this difference?

Anyway, basically this is just a heads-up to all TTCers. Buy online!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 prissylee

Ebay are even cheaper again. You can buy a basal thermometer, pregnancy strips and ovulation strips for about €10. You get 20 strips of preg/ov strips or you can tell them what combination you want. I'm sure there are other bulk packs you can get too which are pretty reasonable. Def beats buying in chemist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I bought mine here - excellent value e.g. 10 Early home Pregnancy Tests plus 20 Ovulation Tests = £20

http://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/

They do ttc 'bundles' also, e.g. :

FertilityScore Male Sperm fertility test
    High accuracy fahrenheit digital fertility thermometer
    2 FSH female fertility screens.
    20 Advanced Home Ovulation prediction tests
    10 Advanced Ultra early 10miu pregnancy tests
    1 box of Zestica-Fertility 20ml spray lubricant.

Price: £49.99

When you work out the indivdual price of a single pregnancy test it is about 32p, that's value you can't beat!

happy splurging!:)

Advertisement