Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pub for a sing-song in Douglas

Options
  • 14-09-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys, myself and a friend are stayin in Douglas on the 26th of this month doing the recce for the Cork 20 rally and we always love to go to a pub where there'll be an 'aul sing-song and a bit of music, not a band but a few musicians and everyone takin turns to give a song - any suggestions?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Don't think you'll find that in douglas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rallyman

Kersmash wrote: »
    Really? boll*x! Any suggestions then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Kersmash wrote: »

I agree. You'll be upsetting those bankers and yummy mummies out for an evening drink talking about how they can continue keeping up with the Jones' now that they are skint.
    The doorman will politely ask you to take your guitar and leave :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

You could try Cogans in Carrigaline? Or even the Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

The South County in Douglas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Actually the south county would be the only place in Douglas I could imagine there being a sing-song, good shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

DamienH wrote: »
    Actually the south county would be the only place in Douglas I could imagine there being a sing-song, good shout!

I dunno, OK it may look like that type of pub but I seriously doubt it. It has recently been extended and looks great too. It is by far the nicest pub in Douglas.

Advertisement