Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened the wall beside the Church in Rush

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Any one know what happened the wall is knocked over like something hit it. The wall is around 6ft made of stone and completely in bit there's an oil spill just before it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Looked like a fairly serious crash there on Sunday morning about 9 am. Car involved was in bits, mangled. Could not tell what make it was. Appears like it could take bend heading towards Dublin. The road there is generally slippy and it has been damp most mornings.

Speeding seems back after a few quiet weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Well Rush is desperate for those idiots in there muppet mobiles tearing up and down the roads. I don't know why the cops don't setup speed traps on the skerries road as well. It would such an easy earner the amount of people that speed is crazy. I stick to speed limit on that stretch of road and the amount of people that overtake is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

You need to phone the Gardai and complain every time you see one of these crazy drivers. Quite a few residents where I live phone regularly and the Gardai now have a more visable presence and as a result it has got a little better. Also lobby local politicans and Fingal C.C to put in speed ramps.

Advertisement