Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had Enough? I have.

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Im f***kin sick of this crap...this state is a joke..the country is a wash with drugs,alcohol and scumbags..

politicians in this country are so far detached form reality its unreal..all those who abused public money should be sacked..there should be complete reform of Dail Eireann..

NAMA,a bunch of money hungry builders being bailed out,these people shoud be let rot..why should they be bailed out? F*ck them..

the lisbon referendum again..i just cant believe i have to vote on the same document again..

FAS..what a joke..everybody involved should be sacked..its a useless organisation.

Shall i go on??? or would you like to have a rant...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,448 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Nozebleed wrote: »
    Im f***kin sick of this crap...this state is a joke..the country is a wash with drugs,alcohol and scumbags..

politicians in this country are so far detached form reality its unreal..all those who abused public money should be sacked..there should be complete reform of Dail Eireann..

NAMA,a bunch of money hungry builders being bailed out,these people shoud be let rot..why should they be bailed out? F*ck them..

the lisbon referendum again..i just cant believe i have to vote on the same document again..

FAS..what a joke..everybody involved should be sacked..its a useless organisation.

... but Enda's got no character, so you're going to vote them all back in again next time round, eh? Just like the Hudson Bay Farmers.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Ah sure whats the point worrying about it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

All true I presume you have a plan to change all this and a workable implementation strategy, or would you just like to whinge about it.

Before you ask , I had no such plan I left Ireland in 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MGSman123

Well, to be honest with you, I somewhat agree with you. You cannot go anywhere in the city center without being bugged by some junkie telling you how he found Jesus and begging you for some cash. Teenagers are running riot, stabbing each other and even the Gardaí! (The underage drinking I don't have as much problem with, so long as they don't ruin my night and don't drink excessively.)

That is a vaild point, but I'd suggest that it's across the board as far as politicians are concerned (I mean worldwide). Some of them do know what they're doing and have only good intentions, but then there's these other radicalists who're doing it to be cool (i.e Lisbon's going to bring the apocolypse... HELLS YEAH!), or are just incompetent (The current government speaks for itself).
    Well, if they're sorry and they promise they won't do it again, I don't have much of a problem with it. (Apart from the fact that all of our children's children are going to have to pay for their mistake. :P).
    Well, I don't agree with you here. Voting no the last time was a mistake, imo. I mean people were scare mongered into voting no because, as above, the world would come to an end if Lisbon was passed(!). In my opinion, Ireland will come to an end if it is not passed 'cause the EU will then unofficially extradite us from the EU and we'll be left alone in a dark cave with the match, the lamp, the heater and a candle and our government. (Who'll probably let the match drop in a puddle after they lit it, btw!)
    It isn't a useless organisation. It's just riddled with corruption, like the rest of the country's statutory departments (including the Dáil). FÁS has helped numerous unemployed people make the best of their situation and develop a career for themselves. This is something we need most especially now!

All in all, I kinda agree with you, though it's not all bad. ;) I like your style man! Nothing like a good old "Ireland sucks at the moment rant"! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Without meaning to be too curt, we're getting about one of these threads a week, all with the same rant. Don't get me wrong, I sympathise completely with most of it but this isn't the Ranting forum (check it out under Soc, we have one). That's there as an option, so is blogging it out into the ether but they're too much coming at this pace with all the same content every time. They don't lead to discussions beyond "right on" or "what's your solution" and we're a discussion forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement