Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Type O Negative

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I would be one of the ones you would have seen talking about them in the past, and also sticking up posts reminding people about the earlier albums being remastered.

Brilliant band whose earlier music synched with when a lot of things were happening in my life.

Slow Deep And Hard is still a regular in my cd player and Bloody Kisses is one of my favourite albums.

When Carnivore finished up, I never expected Pete Steele to come up with what he did, but I am grateful that he did as I have gotten years of enjoyment from his music, and the Type O Negative live shows are always great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Just brilliant, but I never hear people mention them all that often on here, so come on, I know there's a few more fans of the band here.

Universal constant, isn't it? ;)

Amazing band. I, ahem, love them to death, so to speak :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMHQQvBs6o4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Brilliant band. Peter Steele's humour is classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

ah yea that video for "love you to death"
    genius
    great band

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yeah great band, black no1 was a regular on my ipod playlist for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

They come in at 84th on my last fm playlist probably cus I only have "Life is killing me" with me ... I really should rip their original albums but the cd's are in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I love them. My favourite albums are 'Bloody Kisses, October Rust and World Coming Down'. I really hated the last album though, it just was'nt my cup of tea at all. It just sounded like the band was jamming on most of the songs, and none of them were really that memorable to me.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Classic! Never really got in to them. Knew the singles all right. Dunno why!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

chin_grin wrote: »
    Classic! Never really got in to them. Knew the singles all right. Dunno why!

I actually thought that was excellent thanks for posting it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

very cool way he introduced himself too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

"You're going to catch pneumonia"

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

i love this band i love their cover of cinnamon girl too. They just keep growing on me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Wow haven't listened to them in ages. Must dig out the old albums, catchy as hell. Loved the fact they had that sense of humour too. Great songs in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Was never a big fan of them but loved their unique take on "Black Sabbath" on Nativity in Black I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I love them. So willing to have a laugh at themselves.

Saw them a few years ago, the crowd in general didn't like them, but I was grinning like an idiot the whole way though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

criminally underrated band ..... bloody kisses is a masterpiece......with the best production ive ever heard......

Advertisement