Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defying Gravity cancelled

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Oh God it was AWFUL! Bad BAD sci-fi (Instantanious communication back to Earth..... Magnetic hairspray?).

...Someone mentioned Firefly in the same breath as this show. PLEASE tell me that was sarcasm. PLEASE!!! (BTW, if this whole thread is sarcasm I apologise)

If it was described as grey's anatomy in space that would be enough to put me off, but to be fair, you can't criticise it for its implausible sci-fi technology but in the same post praise Firefly (they have spaceships capable of interstellar travel and laser weapons, yet still use 19th centry style revolver pistols and rifles?)

Advertisement