Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YOUR FAVORITE GAME?

Options
  • 15-09-2009 7:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

HI to all
    I want you all all people out there to post your favorite game here.So this way we can know each other liking and try out some new game too...
    Here is mine...
    Call of Duty 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I would have to go for the Pro Evolution Soccer series. It is the game that I spend the most time playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast ... 10 years playing one game :P

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Can't decide between Battle Raper or Custards Revenge.

Was anyone else disappointed in the lack of rape in Battle Raper 2?

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Daikatana. I loved the RPG elements. The Flight Simulator bit was crap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Currently playing online full tilt poker. Sucks away those evenings to the wee small hours of the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭customPC

Pro-Evolution Soccer Series too but COD-MW online.
    Single players suck. They dont make games like they used to. Member back in the day of the SNES and other consoles around that time when there was some games that were tough to get through. Those times are long gone im afraid. Lots of safety padding in games these days.
    1) too much ammo
    2) too much health
    3) too much checkpoints

So thats my little rant anyway:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Lol, ever see angry video game nerds review on these ?

Anyways...favourite game is/was Kick the can,,,,or else heads and volleys

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the Game Boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Retr0gamer wrote: »

It's actually Custer's Revenge. If you're going to quote one of the most amazingly engrossing and challenging video games ever, at least do it right! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Atari 2600 - Moon Patrol/Midnight Magic
    Sega Mega Drive - Revenge of Shinobi
    Gameboy - Donkey Kong Country 2 - This is probably my favourite game of all loved it
    N64 - Goldeneye
    PS1 - Gran Turismo 2/This Is Football 2
    PS2 - Pro Evo 4/GTA III
    PS3 - Batman Arkham Asylum
    Xbox360 - GTA IV/COD 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

counter-strike + cs:source

been playing those games for 10 years

Mario Kart on the snes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

final fantasy 7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

X-com Apocalypse, Might & Magic or Shenmue

Yeah... i haven't bought a new game in ages. I actually always go back to my old games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Paddo81

Maximilian wrote: »
    Daikatana. I loved the RPG elements. The Flight Simulator bit was crap though.

Wow havent thought about that in years! I liked it too, even though it was very flawed. Romero's idea for a game spanning different timelines was good, but the execution was poor. It had a certain atmosphere though. You really felt like you were in Dark Age Europe or ancient Greece.

The Pro Evo series on PS2 and PS3 for me. Ive bought them every year for the last 10/12 years so they'd have to be my favourite.

Apart from those;

FarCry on pc - amazing game, first time I played an FPS which wasnt a dark corridor type game. Exploring that massive 1st level was great.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Paddo81 wrote: »
    Wow havent thought about that in years! I liked it too, even though it was very flawed. Romero's idea for a game spanning different timelines was good, but the execution was poor. It had a certain atmosphere though. You really felt like you were in Dark Age Europe or ancient Greece.

The Pro Evo series on PS2 and PS3 for me. Ive bought them every year for the last 10/12 years so they'd have to be my favourite.

Apart from those;

FarCry on pc - amazing game, first time I played an FPS which wasnt a dark corridor type game. Exploring that massive 1st level was great.

That's the last time I make jokes about that game.

Advertisement