Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm blackberry query

• 15-09-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I know this is the wrong place but I am chancing my arm again! I have a blackberry storm on prepay and I Dont use any of the Blackberry services. My browser is Opera Mini and my email client is gmail. If I want to watch youtube (rarely) I use vodafone live.

Does anyone know if I can move to three and use these applications or will I be prevented from using the internet

I have looked at a number of unblocking threads and am still unsure about what might be the problems for someone that does not want to use the blackberry browser or email system.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can use the internet, get an addon or whatever. You wont be able to use the blackberry built in services though.

Advertisement