Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fifa 10 demo?

• 15-09-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

anybody played it yet? tried downloading it yesterday from ign or gamers hell i think but wouldn't come down for me?

any of ye guys have a link to a legit source where i can download it at all?

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Get it from this link.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/games/catalog.aspx?d=8

It's the first one. Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

cheers mate,

don't have xbox live unfortunatley and they are asking me for my credentials and to sign in to 'my xbox' and to download it to my xbox directly it seems.

http://fifa-10.en.softonic.com/download#pathbar

taking it down from the above now, I presume i can just burn it to a dvd and play it that way?

cheers for taking the time to post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

No you can't, you've just downloaded the PC version. You can only download demos for xbox from xbox live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Aye, XBL is a closed network so games can only be acquired through the machine itself. The PC download only works on PC.

I SEE,

cheers for that. the only other demo i bothered downloading was the japanese version of resident evil 5 and that was possible to download adn stick on disc. obviously that was an exception to the rule.

so if i don't have a wireless modem i have to plug my internet cable in to my xbox,go on to xbox live with my xbox and manually download it there straight to the xbox?

this is a controversial statement but the sony marketplace seems so much handier for stuff like this, and playig on line is free also

p.s. i don't have a ps3 but the online gaming factor being charged for so highly does spark debate when compared to ps3 and pc gaming fro the last god know how many years

• Advertisement

just aswell i hav a gaming laptop that will play the demo so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Buy the wireless adapter for the 360 if you wanna to wire-free online gaming for your 360.

i hear ya, its 60e in game and and 75 in game stop which is a bit cheeky imo.

thanks for the info by the way, its appreciated.

Advertisement