If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starter Package

Options
  • 15-09-2009 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been looking at the entry level tv home cinema system you have advertised on your site (€799.99) , I'm considering spending around that level of cash and was wondering if its possible to change the tv to a 42/50 inch as I need a bigger screen? I dont need the DVD player if that helps as I have a bluray player. Any comments welcome or if you want to pm me a price that would be great

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi heathersonline.

Just a quick little post to check which site you are getting the system price from?

Sorry about this but we have a few different places that deals get listed.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi Kenny,

Its here - http://www.richersounds.com/information/plasmasystems

Maybe you could send me on some of the other links with packages, or suggest a package with TV, av & speakers, or is number 1 on the attached the best?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hi Kenny,

Its here - http://www.richersounds.com/information/plasmasystems

Maybe you could send me on some of the other links with packages, or suggest a package with TV, av & speakers, or is number 1 on the attached the best?

Thanks

Heathersonline, that's £799.99 (Pound sterling) - which is €900 given the current exchange rate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Thanks, I knew it was, dont know why I mentioned Euro in the original post!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.