Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro 2010 Demo

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

But it is a pretty dreadful experience that makes you not want to go out and buy the game. I've bought loads of series before - ISS up to 2008. Last year was the first time since Fifa 94 that I bought a Fifa game. I hate this blind devotion to one or the other (both sets of fans are to blame). If the FIFA10 demo was actually called the PES10 demo then you'd all be loving it. If it was the opposite way around I'd be saying that Fifa ain't worth buying this year.

What a ridiculous, silly and childish statement, ok fine you don't like the game - ok we get it! :rolleyes:
    I don't like fifa but i won't labour on about it!
    Some people will love PES10 and some people won't simple as - same goes for fifa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Oh I'm sorry, am I not allowed to criticise PES?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Oh I'm sorry, am I not allowed to criticise PES?

No. Of course not. Blind devotion, ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭savic04

has anyone played the Winning Eleven 2010 Demo?

It plays much better then PES2010, I think the code is further down the line an closer to the final game that PES 2010 will be.

All you need to do is set up a new user on your PS3 and sign up using JAPAN as your default region.

Well worth it , word of advice go trhough the questions in english first, then go back to the start and change to japan, as the language default is Japanese!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    No. Of course not. Blind devotion, ftw.

Of course you can criticise PES, the same way as i can criticise FIFA!!

it's all about opinions!

Anyhow for anyone interested theres a good article on PESGaming.com titled "In The Red" dated 26.09.2009 demo days - and as alot of people suspected or maybe read off the net - that the PES2010 demo is not the final version of the game but if you can get your hands on the WinningEleven2010 demo (which is the Japanese of it) is the final version!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If Konami would just re-skin PES6 and update player attributes they'd sell a lot of games but what they're planning on releasing is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have to say, after going over the FIFA camp in 2008, this is the best PES I’ve played since PES 6. I always buy both anyway, but it looks like I might be investing a lot more time in this year’s PES. It just flowed a lot better than last year’s and while it does still feel more pre-scripted than FIFA, it actually feels like football again, rather than arcade soccer pinball.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Just played the PES 2010 demo and it looks and plays the same as PES2009.
    Wont be rushing out to buy the new version because the 2009 one is just as good.

Advertisement