Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

websites viewed on my mobile phone

• 15-09-2009 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Can i find out what websites have been viewed off my phone (non wifi) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 wmMagner

yeah there's a few ways of doing it. What phone have you got?also Check to see if you have automatic bookmarks in the browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 OConnoj8

its a nokia 3110 and also a nokia 6131. could i just call into a vodafone store and ask them to check on their system or is there a bit more to it

• Registered Users Posts: 38 wmMagner

there is a few apps that you can get that let's you see the phone memory and browser cache.but those phones i think are series40 and i might be harder to come by.not sure if vodafone can see that sort of info tho.data cable's only let you see what's on the memory card/mass memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

Some phones keep a history in the browser, or you can look in the address bar type in one letter to see the recently browsed sites being with said letter. And if you know what you're doing, you can have a look around in the cache in the phone memory.

I hope the phone belongs to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Vodafone won't provide this information to you even if you're the account holder.

It's down to what the phone supports.

• Advertisement
Advertisement