Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Subbing

• 15-09-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I live in the North and have been invited to sub for a day in the North tomorrow. I am a NQT but am still terrified as this is the first subbing I've got. If anyone can answer the following questions, I'd be very happy:

1. How do I claim my pay for the day's subbing?
    2. How much do I get paid?
    3. Is there any point in asking the school to begin the induction process even though it is only one day;
    4. Should I be bringing any material with me such as worksheets etc just in case, even though I know very little about the school
    5. Does it matter much that I am not yet accepted into a Union?
    6. Will the terror ever decrease?
    Thanks in advance and all best,
    Winston

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

As I am in 'The South ' I only feel qualified to answer the last question....Yes it will...

Advertisement