Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern heavy melodic rock singer wanted - (dublin)

Options
  • 15-09-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

We're looking for a singer who's into bands such as Biffy Clyro, Reuben, Stone temple pilots, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Paramore, Pantera, Symphony X but has some sensibility to other genres to complete our line up of 3 musicians (guitar + bass + drummer).

here's a link to a couple of ideas i recorded with the band in mind: www.myspace.com/baldyfrenchfcuk

On sunday, we recorded a couple of very rough takes on two tracks we're currently developing and i'll have that up once it's mixed). it will you a wider scope of sounds to judge if you might like to give it a shot.

There's no real condition for applicants beside being over 18 (we're all in our late 20's). Girls and Guys are welcomed.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Diveonthe12th

Bump - Any good modern Rock singers looking for a band with a fresh sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

Hi man,

Where abouts in Dublin are you based? Where does yee jam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Diveonthe12th

Hey, dude! You're a singer i presume? We were jamming in Rathmines up to now but that may change. We're based around the city centre.

Advertisement