Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a team to practice against

Options
  • 15-09-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone we are a new team,and are looking for teams to practice against so to better ourselves,if there is any teams that have good practice areas please give me a shout

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It's simples, take your team to a skirmish site and ask nicely if your team can play against the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It's simples, take your team to a skirmish site and ask nicely if your team can play against the rest.
    ah ye i know that but was looking for a bit more practice other than the skirmish sites,ye know it would cost a fortune if we where always going to the skirmish sites,

cheers anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

philly50 wrote: »
    ah ye i know that but was looking for a bit more practice other than the skirmish sites,ye know it would cost a fortune if we where always going to the skirmish sites,

cheers anyway

Are you trying to tell us, you are skirmishing somewhere illegally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

TNTQ wrote: »
    Are you trying to tell us, you are skirmishing somewhere illegally?
    Dont be silly you cant do that,what i mean is there a way of challenging someone without having to pay do you know what i mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

philly50 wrote: »
    Dont be silly you cant do that,what i mean is there a way of challenging someone without having to pay do you know what i mean

I'll leave that without a comment. About playing for free on the sites, you will have to direct such question to Site Owners.

As far as I'm concern, owners need to cover their own costs and I can't answer for them.

But there is a club called SEAC in New Ross, they have great deals for groups I'm sure they will be able to make your trip worthwile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement