Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a new phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I have the Viewty.... Am changing to the Samsung Cara myself... it's not as good a phone but I want a change....

The Viewty is pretty good I have to say... the camera, despite having a very good lense and being 5mp could and should be better. It does have 120fps video which can be pretty cool. Battery life isn't great either but it's rarely a problem unless your using the internet a lot... The interface is nice and fairly simple to use... and I find the phone really comfortable to use... but having said that... I'm sure there are far better phones out there... For 170 you could do a hell of a lot worse...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

So would you be able to direct me to a website that provides good reviews of the phones or could you give me advice on which one to get?

Compares the two phones specs has user opinions too and it reviews them.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2070&idPhone1=2739

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Thanks. to both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

i bought a phone at the in-phones website. they're irish and were quick to deliver and quite cheap. great website, clean and easy to navigate.

Advertisement