Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Therapy.

Options
  • 15-09-2009 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm curious about what's involved with volunteering with a therapy dog organisation. I've contacted one via email and they very promptly got back to me,and answered my rather general questions. They've sent an info pack,I'm waiting for that now,but impatience has got the better of me! Has anyone here any experience they could share? My dog has what I would consider the right temperment,he's calm,obediant and is comfortable being handled by others.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deiselady

i would also be interested in any info u recieve about the pet therapy procedure as i also have a dog that would be interested in bringing a smile to people. who do u contact.thanks

Advertisement