Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipoker joke once again

Options
  • 15-09-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Im not really sure if this is thread worthy but this really annoyed me.

I sat down today to play a satt for the i poker million. They have 2 satts at 15.30. 5 seat gtd turbo and 7 seat gtd both $6 rebuys.

It was my intention to play both to increase chance of satting into 19.00 $66 game. But i poker been i poker i said id just contact live support and make sure what the scenario would be if i won tickets in both. Its a senario that could easily happen as the fields arent massive and standard horrible.

I was told that i would have to forfeit one of the tickets that it would go to the person who finished behind me. I just find this a joke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've absolutely no idea what the hell you are trying to say in your post.
    For god's sake learn to use proper grammar/spelling and punctuation so your post makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Not tough to understand, get some reading lessons maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Don't worry Tipp i understand.

I guess they just don't think like pokerstars allowing you to unregister to get t$.

There are a lot of issues with IPoker. No VIP points for games you sat into. No officail rakeback offers (lol at that one) the list goes on.

But they are #3 in the world. what can you say. The only reason i think they are Number 3 is becasue of the work done by the partners.

I see ipoker software like the poor cousin. Featureless and useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

You also have got some incorrect information - im 99.99% sure (.01% difference in case something has changed in the last week and a half) you get cash equivalent for any subsequent tickets you win for the same satellite/tournament

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker must DIE

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Threads like these aren't good. Also, tipp86, please change your horrible sig. Please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement