Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To good to be true.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Well they don't give any postal address on the site, that I can see. This is a major turn off for me.
    Are these runners genuine / real / authentic?
    We purchase Nike, Adidas and Converse runners direct from the factories in Asia. Our runners all come in original boxes with tags.

Notice how they don't answe directly if they are real/fake.

A Who Is lookup on the domain runnerrevolution.com doesn't reveal any information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

They also don't appear to go over a women's size 6. bummer for big-feeted ladies like myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I wouldn't buy from this site, if I was you. Definitely seems dodgy to me. As dudara said, they don't answer directly if the goods are fake or not. People who are lying tend to avoid giving direct answers, as if they are caught out later they always have the defence, "I didn't actually say that"!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Yea seems too good to be true to me. Take these stan smiths for eg. Im wearing a black pair with laces now, and the shape, stitching and even fabric I think is different. Private Eye or Gav Shels would be the men to ask on this matter I believe they are Adidas connisseurs (or however you spell that word!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

I just bought a pair of nike air max from them. Moneys tight so I thought I'd chance it. Arrived in one week with a chinese postage stamp and perfect quality. I know air max and these are the real deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭BrandonFlowers

was just about to post this topic but did a google search first. really really want this to be true can anyone else comment on the reliability of this company? has anyone bought converse or adidas from them?:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 clonmel1

was just about to post this topic but did a google search first. really really want this to be true can anyone else comment on the reliability of this company? has anyone bought converse or adidas from them?:confused::confused::confused:

Brandon, i bought a pair of adidas classics from the site, got them a week later. mine are fine, adidas are pretty much all i wear, and these arent fake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Just received another two pairs of converse in the post there... wasn't waiting long, 8 days...

Daycent Bah!

Advertisement