Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the Cork City forum

Options
  • 15-09-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Here is the message I received -

Hi Saltour Sossiez,

You have been banned from Cork City for the following duration:*

Permanent

*for the following reason:*

Illegeal Activities Suspected

The thread I started was about finding out decent spots to pick up women. The next sentence was something like "I'm bringing my wallet too so there are other ways I can go about this."

What I meant by that was I would have been happy to have to take a fine Lady out for dinner or some sort of activity and that I wasn't just trying to find one and not have to wine and dine her. The moderator seems to have interpreted this in the wrong way. It is probably my fault for not being more specific.

I feel that a permanent ban was far too harsh in this situation and I ask that you reconsider.

Thank you,
    Saltour Sossiez

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Send a nice PM to the mods, specifically castie, repeating what you said above.

To be honest, even to my innocent eyes, the way you put it was a little, erm, potentially suspect on the face of it. See what they say.

Advertisement