Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitors for Multitabling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

I currently have a 24inch widescreen monitor that I bought from Dell, it was cheap enough 2 years ago, so would this monitior be ok to get 6 screens on say for Stars and I-poker?

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ie&l=en&s=bsd&cs=iebsdt1&sku=205476

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

fatguy wrote: »
    I currently have one widescreen 22" and one normal 17" side by side. It works very well, with the widescreen as my primary and the smaller monitor for extras such as HEM and Boards.

I shouldn't have posted here. Last night the 22"er went *pop* and doesn't power on anymore. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BOBBB

Looking for a 30 inch screen, any recommendations or good sites to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

BOBBB wrote: »

Have you got specific reasons for wanting a 30 inch?

Just asking as I use a 32" and find that it's actually not great for poker. Obviously it's huge, but it is unnecessarily so. You would be much better off with two 22" or 24" monitors.

Mine doubles as a TV in my room so it has been proving it's worth overall, but often think I might sell it and get a few smaller ones. don't really use the TV all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

BOBBB wrote: »

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ie&l=en&cs=iedhs1&sku=142652

That is what I have, got it about 2 months ago, a bit pricey though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I've two 23" Acer monitors and find them great.

pc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hornswoggl

you can buy a 32" plasma thats compatable to your laptop/desktop in currys in think in jervis street shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

Hornswoggl wrote: »
    you can buy a 32" plasma thats compatable to your laptop/desktop in currys in think in jervis street shopping centre

a large plasma would be a bad idea for poker, resolution would be too low for the size. much better to get a hi rez 24". i got a Samsung t240 on amazon for 220 sterling and its the mutts.. 2 of those would be class..

Advertisement