Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viking Splash tour..any good?

Options
  • 15-09-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Myself and some friends are all heading into town on sat ..and we're thinking of doing the Viking splash tour. Is it any good or would the Citytour on the bus be better? Is it only for kids? We're lookin for somethin fun to do and thought it looked fun but if its really only for kids then we wont bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

its a good tour heard loads of positive reviews from people in mid 20s they all say to ring and book cause it is quite popular

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

It's fun for all ages. Pretty cool when the DUKW drives into Grand Canal Docks - you get a unique perspective of the city from the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

MediaTank wrote: »
    It's fun for all ages. Pretty cool when the DUKW drives into Grand Canal Docks - you get a unique perspective of the city from the water.

+1
    The missus & I did it earlier this year with the little (6yo) girl and I think we enjoyed it more than she did. I've lived in Dublin for almost all of my life and the VS tour was the first time I had ever laid eyes on Marsh's Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Tis great fun. I've been on it twice. (25 :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Good stuff lookin forward to it now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

i don't know about you, but i think it's embarrassing for everyone when it's driving around traffic in Dublin with people shouting Viking words or whatever it is they make you shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

You're easily embarrassed.

Advertisement