Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policenauts Translation

Options
  • 15-09-2009 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Bemused I was looking at it last night. Years going to the pn site looking at the project status, and after a long hiatus from being there, last night I seen its been released a few weeks ago.

Im really looking foreward to playing this, MASSIVE Snatcher fan. Ive just applied the patch there, and since Id rather not play it using an emulator (afaik you cant yet anyway), Im currently "exploring" other ways to play it using my PS2.

Has anybody here ever played this alledged masterpiece? Thoughts, opinions on the game?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Supposedly not as good as snatcher but decent enough anyway. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet though.

Advertisement