Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC courses and what to bring?????!

Options
  • 15-09-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm starting a PLC course for Pre Arts in about a week and I was just wondering...what on earth do I need to bring with me for it? I mean all my friends are going to university and they keep saying they are bringing their laptop to use with the universitys wireless internet but i dont think my plc college has that...it even seems to be a bit sparse on computors...What should I bring with me? Need the bare essentials list people...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ChillyPhilly

Make sure you have an A4 pad for each class. And just lots of pens and stuff like that really.

Dont bring your laptop unless ya think ya might really really really need it. A friend of mines laptop got robbed in the library of my plc college last year.

Your tutor and teachers on the first day will tell u everything you'll need.

Good luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

A4 Pad and Pen.

Food.

As is.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Thanks!

Advertisement