Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamon Farrell Photographer

Options
  • 15-09-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi
    has anyone used eamon farrell the photographer for their wedding recently.
    I'm from dublin and will be getting married in longford and was told that this guy is a long time in longford and well established.

anyone out there, can you recommend him or not??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do you have a website ? .... I know an Eamon Farrell who is a photographer that works for Photocall photo agency in Dublin - not sure where he actually lives ...might be the same guy.

if it is - I would recommend him as a wedding photographer - his PR work (arranging pics at photocalls etc etc) and his people management skills are pretty good.

what age is your Eamon Farrell ? the guy I know would be 50ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 donlong

PCPhoto wrote: »
    do you have a website ? .... I know an Eamon Farrell who is a photographer that works for Photocall photo agency in Dublin - not sure where he actually lives ...might be the same guy.

if it is - I would recommend him as a wedding photographer - his PR work (arranging pics at photocalls etc etc) and his people management skills are pretty good.

what age is your Eamon Farrell ? the guy I know would be 50ish

i'd say he's nearer 60, his shop is in longford town and he is a longford native, i've viewed his website, which is pretty basic, but the pics look good all the same, but would still love some feed back.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

I've never had cause to use Eamon Farrell's photography service myself, but I have seen photos he has taken for other people and it's very good.

I've never had cause to use Eamon Farrell's photography service myself, but I have seen photos he has taken for other people and it's very good.

thats good to hear, thank you for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Eamon did the photos for my sisters wedding last October and was feckin great the whole day.He arrived at the house an hour and a half before the wedding to make sure all was well,got shots of her leaving the house etc.

Top man and great craic,highly recommended.

Gratz on the wedding too.

• Advertisement

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Eamon did the photos for my sisters wedding last October and was feckin great the whole day.He arrived at the house an hour and a half before the wedding to make sure all was well,got shots of her leaving the house etc.

Top man and great craic,highly recommended.

Gratz on the wedding too.

really glad to hear that, as some people wouldnt recommend him at all. i've already given a deposit to him, and i'd hate not to use him, i know him from around the town and know he's a bit of a character, i'd say he'd be good at calming the nerves. cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sonoftony

he done the pictures for my wives cousin a few years back,they werent great to be honest.

Advertisement