Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking Homer Simpson Bottle Opener

• 15-09-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I know this isn't a bargin request but it's the oly place I could see to put this

I bought one a few years ago through Argos but they don't seem to stock them anymore has anyone seen them in any shops around dublin, I have no credit card to buy it online

thanks for taking the time to read this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Boots at christmas time, dont think they have that kind of stuff on the selves all year round. Tesco have sold these too.

and welcome to boards :)

Which one are you looking for the body one: Link

Or the red one: Link

You could get a 3v card and buy on ebay. Post a 'wanted ad' on adverts.ie, someone may give you one for cheap, might be just lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lolly_girl

Hi Davy

Thanks for the help and the welcome it's the red one I am looking for and I need to get it before Friday as it's a little gift I need for someone who I don't think I'll be seeing again but I gave this person one a few years ago and he kept it untill it broke last week so I want to replace it before he heads off

I'll try contacting tesco's and boots thanks for your help again

Lolly

Is the gadget shop still in jervis? I know the original gadget shop went awhile ago, but it was replaced by a gadget shop. Could be worth a look if your close. It was on the first floor between the escalators and the celtic shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

BCool Gadgets is the shop you are on about Davy. Was going to suggest them myself as anytime I have been they have had lots of Simpsons gizmos in stock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement