Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Freshers . introduce yourselves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I deleted it instead!! I'll PM my question:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I seen the pic already.

All I am going to say is you can get arrested for that kind of behaviour RMC!!I mean he's only a child!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I seen the pic already.

All I am going to say is you can get arrested for that kind of behaviour RMC!!I mean he's only a child!!

lol now now its not that bad! :p

lol now now its not that bad! :p

Unfortunately there is no more evidence,so everyone will have to take my word now:p

here's the pic just for some fun

cropped of course :p

• Advertisement

Unfortunately there is no more evidence,so everyone will have to take my word now:p
    I was there! That carry on right in front of me...and I did nothing to save poor baby Danny *hangs head in shame*

Send out that email inviting ones to get their asses on this site again. I'll spread the word through texting:cool:

*whispers off topic "meteor free texting wooo"*

*Whispers "he cropped the bit out of him violating Danny"*:eek:

Much better,Now it looks like harmless fun:p
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I was there! That carry on right in front of me...and I did nothing to save poor baby Danny *hangs head in shame*

In fairness,if I seen a big black box attacking a 6 foot baby in the Pulse smoking area I wouldent know what to do!:p

In fairness,if I seen a big black box attacking a 6 foot baby in the Pulse smoking area I wouldent know what to do!:p[/quote]

Exactly!

What are ye doing in the LYIT? Are you funky and cool and doing some form of computers:cool::P

I can't even make the quotes go right..... >.<
    I need to go to sleep I'm going to sign off now:o

• Advertisement

I can't even make the quotes go right..... >.<
    I need to go to sleep I'm going to sign off now:o

lol,we all get messed up time to time on here!

I wish I was doing a funky and cool course,instead Iam in a boring one-Law!

(its actually really good:p)

That's ok. You can join us on nights out so that if situations occur you can be our lawyer for the night and defend us for free:D
    And in return we can protect your computer. See, everybody wins:cool:
    Nice to meet you!

That's ok. You can join us on nights out so that if situations occur you can be our lawyer for the night and defend us for free:D
    And in return we can protect your computer. See, everybody wins:cool:
    Nice to meet you!

Nice one!But I will most likely be involved in that situation myself,if that happens I lose all credibility as a lawyer!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

hehe i saw the unedited version of that photo RMC!! :D

PS apologies!! will keep to introductions in future

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭markmcg

I'm in fourth year of applied computing. flat out this year.
    I'm also a MSP (Microsoft Student Partner). If you need any help with Computers let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Buttercup18

Third year nursing! living in ballyraine anyone need any help gimme a shout!:cool:

Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

Quiet on here... mmm....:cool:

GismoBaby wrote: »
    Quiet on here... mmm....:cool:

sadly it is. but im sure with time we can get more people to join.

any suggestions are more than appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

sadly it is. but im sure with time we can get more people to join.

any suggestions are more than appreciated!

How about doing some kind of "launch party" for this forum??
    one of my friends set a forum up and had a launch party for it which seems to have worked very effectively!:cool:

• Advertisement

XDivaX wrote: »
    one of my friends set a forum up and had a launch party for it which seems to have worked very effectively!:cool:

Sounds good

XDivaX wrote: »

Would you simply send an email round everyone in college or through word of mouth...well suppose you could do both! :D
    Good idea though :cool:

Would you simply send an email round everyone in college or through word of mouth...well suppose you could do both! :D
    Good idea though :cool:

U could if u want. or u could meet up through the forum

markmcg wrote: »
    U could if u want. or u could meet up through the forum

It actually is good craic. A friend of mine who has been on boards for a long time arranged to meet up with a load of ones he never met through whichever forum he was using and I happened to be there. Was great craic.
    I've started telling ones about boards but I'll spread the word a bit more now :D

It actually is good craic. A friend of mine who has been on boards for a long time arranged to meet up with a load of ones he never met through whichever forum he was using and I happened to be there. Was great craic.
    I've started telling ones about boards but I'll spread the word a bit more now :D

Cool. let me know when we going to meet up

markmcg wrote: »
    Cool. let me know when we going to meet up

Well ones have mentioned they live in Ballyraine and to call down there anytime....so unless one of them agreed to let us all pop down into one of their flats before the pulse. Bring your own drink and have a good ole session of craic (I'll bring the cards for a game of Switch!)

It's only an idea like...depends on the ones in ballyraine. Only suggesting it as I'm sure nobody has the money to go boozing it up in a pub for a few hours ya know!

Or even a tuesday (before the crazy quiz in voodoo!)
    Anyhoo...the ones in Ballyraine can decide!! :D

Well ones have mentioned they live in Ballyraine and to call down there anytime....so unless one of them agreed to let us all pop down into one of their flats before the pulse. Bring your own drink and have a good ole session of craic (I'll bring the cards for a game of Switch!)

It's only an idea like...depends on the ones in ballyraine. Only suggesting it as I'm sure nobody has the money to go boozing it up in a pub for a few hours ya know!

Sounds good. Bit busy with 4th year assignments.

that would be me :p

we usually have a good session thurs nite before goin out to the pulse. good laugh down here. more than welcome, just give us the heads up!

we usually have a good session thurs nite before goin out to the pulse. good laugh down here. more than welcome, just give us the heads up!

I'll give u a buzz whenever i finish these assignments

• Advertisement

Aye you and "baby" Danny live down there and Pat....in fact there are loads in the computing class that live down there. I see many future gatherings and new friendships being created through boards.ie
    Yaaay! :D

Advertisement