Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost passport

Options
  • 15-09-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Lost my passport today, and hoping its around aungier street campus somewhere. Think i lost it at registration. If anyone finds it could they please contact me or hand it in please. My name is emma by the way. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

best thing to do is check with admin or SU or even registration staff.... and see if anything was found. (it could also have been those brightly coloured bank reps outside touting for business)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

A lot of stuff thats found gets handed in at the porters desk - that would be my first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Electric Bloom

yeah those banks reps hounded me, might have slipped their hand in my bag while i wasn't looking :pac:. Thanks for that, will check at the porters desk and that tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Hope you find it, If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

Hope you find it, If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

lol someone lost one today at the computer subjects... funny enough a 512 stick of ram turned up too but nobody claimed it lol

I found mine :D !!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I found mine :D !!

Congratulations! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

wolfric wrote: »
    lol someone lost one today at the computer subjects... funny enough a 512 stick of ram turned up too but nobody claimed it lol

Good times

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

wolfric wrote: »

RAM is an odd one alright but people leave USB keys everywhere, all the time. Even in rooms where there are no computers. It's mad. All it takes is a .txt on the thing with an email address to ensure you never properly loose it. Also makes anyone who steals one a real ass because the clue as to who owns it is right there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement