Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non payment of redundancy.

• 15-09-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering if their are any similar situations or tips out there. I was laid off a number of months ago and went about getting redundancy. When i contacted the relevant government department i was told my ex employer had not sent in the relevant forms. When i contacted him he claimed he did. The department are refusing to answer phone calls or emails and my ex employer is apparently totally broke. I can't afford a trip to court. Any ideas? I can't get any updates on my case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Andi123

Issue him with a RP 77 (can be found on the EAT website) and if he fails to reply , then take him to the EAT for your redundancy , all forms on the EAT site , therefore no need for a solicitor. once you have judgement from EAT , the government will pay you your redundancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 longroad

Hi, thank you for your advice i appreciate it. I have justed searched that site and cannot seem to find an RP 77, is there any other title it could be under? Sorry about this and thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 longroad

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭foxboy

longroad wrote: »
    Just wondering if their are any similar situations or tips out there. I was laid off a number of months ago and went about getting redundancy. When i contacted the relevant government department i was told my ex employer had not sent in the relevant forms. When i contacted him he claimed he did. The department are refusing to answer phone calls or emails and my ex employer is apparently totally broke. I can't afford a trip to court. Any ideas? I can't get any updates on my case.

I have the same problem at the moment
    did it take long to get sorted

• Advertisement
Advertisement