Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instrument Compatibility ... Again

Options
  • 16-09-2009 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Couldnt find an answer on my googles :D

I have a feeling answer is no, but ill throw it out there anyway just to check.

will a 360 xplorer work on a .................................. wii?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The reason you couldn't find an answer, and I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, is because that is a silly question. Of course not, would a 360 controller work on a PS3?? No, because they use different "brains". In case you missed it, the answer is NO*

I think we need a sticky for compatibility questions/instrument issues, these threads are popping up all the time, getting two replies and then sinking to the bottom, bringing on another round of questions.

*If I'm wrong on this, feel free to beat me over the head with some sort of blunt object, or your Xplorer guitar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ah I know it's a silly question, but there was some method in my thinking,
    My brother has a wii and a knackered guitar, so I figured there might be a remote chance a wired usb explorer for xbox might have a chance of the frets and strum bar working.

Just figured someone may have tried it and was as daft as I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭ongarite

Here is a fairly good compatibility matrix for GH,RB games:
    http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

Advertisement