Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MSN Problems

• 16-09-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Wasnt sure where to post this and thought somebody here might have the same issue.

Came home this evening and got a message when I tried to log into my msn saying I needed to download a newer version to log in. So anyway I download it and then tried to install, unfortunatley I am now getting an error message which says it looks as though another program is preventing the installer from working hr:0x80070643.

To be honest I havent a clue what Im doing wrong. Do I need to delete the other version 1st or any tips at all?? I cannot log into my msn at all now and need to sort it.

Its telling me to try again that Im installing something else, but I am not. Thanks a mil for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Uninstall if first via,

Control Panel> Add and Remove Programs

Then re download it as your original download may somehow have been corrupted. Then install the new version!

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

have you tried updating with windows update?
    i tried installing messenger after a format and couldnt until i updated.
    you dont need full updates,just the first update installer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 roxy81

I just tried to uninstall and get the following message " The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable"

Advertisement