Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swirly Ivy Leaf Ideas

Options
  • 16-09-2009 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi all,

I once saw a girl with a fantastic swirly ivy leaf tattoo going across her back, from shoulder to shoulder. It was beautifully detailed and done in a gorgeous moss shade of green (there ARE 40!).
    The leaves were tiny and intricate, flowing gracefully along.
    I am looking at a size HALF of my back (shoulder blade to middle, not all the way across).
    I didnt want to ask where she had it done (obviously) but have tried to replicate it myself on drawings (Im fairly good at art) but still not satisfied.
    I trawled the net but nothing came close.

Dont know if you can ask here for designs off people but if I can then the 'winner' shall recieve the prize of me actually getting their work done on myself FOREVER hahaha! And I shall post a pic. And maybe go to a recommended artist aswell.

Any ideas, pics of drawings very much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I know Sean from Zulu done my friends ivy piece. It goes from her foot, wrapping around her body up to the back of her neck. It's a truly beautiful piece of art.

I dunno is Sean still works there though.

Advertisement