Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicorette Inhaler

Options
  • 16-09-2009 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

You will be stopping smoking with the inhaler.
    You can take a few drags and come back later.
    That's the good news.

Tried them myself once.
    In fact I tried everything so indulge me if I sound like a moan
    but it's been earned.

There's one problem with the inhaler.
    It does not deal with your addiction to nicotine.
    Thats why you smoke after all.
    In fact, it just keeps putting the stuff into your body
    and makes bloody sure you stay hooked.

Now what sort of solution is that ?

Throw the inhalers in the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Yeah, I used these the last time I tried to quit. Have to say I found them better than gum or patches anyway, as you have something for your hand to fiddle with a la ciggies.
    At the end of the day I failed miserably, due to lack of will power. Hope it goes better for you Captain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

A good sharp drag will kill any cravings you have. I personally found the 20 minutes thing to be nonsense as a cartridge would last me a day. When you decide to come off them, you should start by reducing the number of pulls you take each day (its easier to successfully do this if you've given it a solid month of use first). You'll notice after a month anyway that you are using it less and less.

Advertisement