Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner/Intermediate Board help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Zeroman_IR wrote: »
    Likewise, do a lot of MTBing, usually about 50-60 miles a week so fitness and balance are fine. Generally spend the winter/spring months in the gym twice a week too doing mainly weights so no worries on the strength side of things.

I've emailed him with my order, plus a final query about the 7'6" or 7'4" length. Not too sure on width yet, I'm leaving that up to him so waiting for him to get back to me. He said the pointed rather than full nose Hybrid would be better for me as I'm not a complete beginner. Exciting times :D Thanks to everybody on here that gave suggestions and brainstormed for me.

Let us know how it goes. I'm hoping to make an order either December or first thing in the new year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Zeroman_IR

Decos wrote: »
    They sound like crazy waves anway, was it really hard to get out the back?

It was surprisingly manageable to get out. Not easy but there was about a 12 second period and big lulls every now and again.

Yesterday evening on d other hand was a nightmare. Waves were only about 1.5-2 metres but there were little in the way of lulls and the period was a good bit shorter too. We couldn't find the rip either, though we did eventually find a spot where we could get out after a battering.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Nice one. Man, wish it was that big when i was down there last, a month ago. It was so flat when i was there

Advertisement