Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball club on the northside

• 16-09-2009 8:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi folks, I've been thinking about getting back into basketball again after a five year hiatus that had started due to injury problems. I have previously played at a high standard, but don't think my knee will be able to cope anymore so would probably be looking at a lower division.

If anyone knows of a team that could use an extra player please let me know. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fr.Trendy

I'm looking for much the same thing. Want to get back playing after a few years. played alot in school and a bit on college so would like to maybe join a lower division team or even just a weekly pickup game of a fairly average standard. im living in ifsc so if anyone can recommend anything or is interested in getting something organised let me (& OP) know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

http://www.dmbb.net/ has a list of all clubs and levels in those clubs and contact details.

depends on what levels you are at really.

also check out the other mixed bball that going on around here somewhere. perfect for getting back into bball.. slow start..

Advertisement