Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cw217 Year 2 Timetable

• 16-09-2009 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Does anyone know whats the story with timetable for year two of CW217? Theres no timetable up outside the science offices and none on the website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

That's really odd. Maybe they're trying to sort out class groups / waiting for people to finalise their choices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

i just rang the college, someone answered and told me to go on the carlow IT website, click portals, intranet which wont open.Under the student group timetables the timetable is blank.The person told me all the timetables were up opposite the science offices.I told her thay all were, except Year 2.She said they were all up.I said all except year 2. Im looking for the group KCCSYD 2A.Is that correct? or are we sharing classes with another course or something? if anyone could shed any light on this id be very grateful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

lol you are in my class lol ok its called kccomc_2p cw206 ok. You are doing programming yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Assuming you did the common first year your timetable for 2nd year is one of the following, depending on the stream you chose.

Applications
    Networking
    Programming

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

Lads, yer only legends! Im returning as a (barely) mature student going straight into year 2 so i had no idea the course had bloody different codes.Thanks for those links man, very much appreciated.Ill se yez bright and early tomorrow

• Advertisement
Advertisement